24 Sept 2008

So, he came telling me that he is thinking about be one of the wakil Mahasiswa for UM and run the democracy election.  The first thing came to my mind was, 'WHAT?' and 'Can he be the next Wakil Raykat to the Parlimen?' and meet our Prime Minister to talk about serious business. Then, I will got the chance to be Datin... LOL.. LOL... I know... I am dreaming... It is just a thought... not even there yet... and it is just the wakil Mahasiswa for TESL or UM... LOL... 

My first response 'WHAT???????!!!' It was so loud that the whole neighbourhood could hear me. LOL... well, it is his wild, daring and love challenges character  of him that I love too... I still accept him for who he is... and still love him for who he is :) Although I was shock, I still give him full support in whatever ways I can because I love him.  

Stay clean and cool! Service above yourself and for Him we serve :) 

0 comments:

 

Copyright 2010 Love and Grace.

Theme by WordpressCenter.com.
Blogger Template by Beta Templates.