18 Jan 2009

My fantasy is to have a barbie house. A self made barbie house because the real one costs me a lot. Then, I want to buy small tiny kitchen toy set for the kitche and buy some barbie collection to make it complete.

Trust me. I already think of how to do a doll house ;) Use book shelf. It looks plain but I believe that I can turn it into a fun, spacious and well planned doll house. 

I still keep all the barbie clothes my mom sew for me and the furniture I 'custom' made for my barbie. They are antique!!! I will pass it on for my future daughters and play with them. I will buy them Kent coz I don't have one xD I want to think of creative ways to design the doll house, how to plan and how to utilise the things we have or recycle them to be something for the barbie collection :P

Laugh at me if you want. I don't care. That is my childhood passion and dream =p

This is a DIY doll house someone did and try to sell it


0 comments:

 

Copyright 2010 Love and Grace.

Theme by WordpressCenter.com.
Blogger Template by Beta Templates.