27 Feb 2009

Why it matters

When you tell the story, remember I am waiting.

When you told the beauty, I hope I am in your corner of your mind.

Knowing I love.     I do.     I care.     I feel. 

Speak to me til I understand. 

                                      It is how it matters. 

You are beauty and shinny, 

I tone down. Giving love in the dark under the eye of the Justice. 

That is beauty. 

                                It is how it matters. 

When time is rushing, people are pushing.

Thousand deep the heart feels, infinity distance close up, wonders come to an answer, 

when you just have to turn and look into my eyes. 

                              I was and am waiting. 

                              It is how it matters. 

0 comments:

 

Copyright 2010 Love and Grace.

Theme by WordpressCenter.com.
Blogger Template by Beta Templates.