27 Mar 2009

i realise how easy and how much the tendency for us to fall into traditional mind set easily. Following the norm is one of that. We are so fond and comfortable to fall to traditional again and following the norm without opening our eyes for new ideas and changes. I am not saying traditional is all wrong but the tendency for us to do what others is doing to feel secured is just wrong. The circle will pass on the next generation until someone or someday we break it. 

I protest and constantly remind myself to be not following the norm and not obsess with tradition. I support the beauty of tradition and against the stupidity of over modernise thoughts and actions. 

God, remind me always. Love you God and love you dear

0 comments:

 

Copyright 2010 Love and Grace.

Theme by WordpressCenter.com.
Blogger Template by Beta Templates.