6 Jun 2009

It feels so good and secured to type on my own keyboard and touch my mouse. I just can't help but indulge myself in using it.

It is the best time to rest and do what i need to do now. It is the HOLI-daysss...zzz... well, I can't wake up in the morning until 10 or 11am... LOL... so bersemangat just now saying 'Do what I need to do...' I just rest til the MAX ;)

Just back from home and getting ready to strike for more. 

******

Give thanks to what you have even it is not what you desire. Always count the blessing you have before you even thinking of saying a complain from your mouth. 

******

Recently I realised, it is like I have never noticed before, health is more important than wealth. I always believe in this saying but I don't feel it as deep as this time. 

1 comments:

Pui Kei said...

Boo hoo!!! great. Sleep and rest while you can ok~

 

Copyright 2010 Love and Grace.

Theme by WordpressCenter.com.
Blogger Template by Beta Templates.