7 Sept 2009

I could not solve my transportation problem and I found that it was no use to condemn myself anymore for not being able to support a car and drive myself to work.

More money and more responsiblity are the keys to own a car. I am somehow lack of one of them. I see through that money does not mean everything. So what if I have enough cash to support myself a car, I still need to have higher income to maintain my car. That already means a solite quater of my pay will be gone.

I do not consider myself poor as my life is so much better than before. I am enjoying every breath of my life and my living condition now. I am very thankful and always give thanks that I am blessed with sufficient income to support my own apartment and any other forms of expenses. At the same time, I am so blessed to stay with the Tans' family whose love and care are always overflowing to anoint me. They are the second family.

I give thanks and still faithful to God. I give thanks for every disaster I encountered which allow to improve better. I give thanks for every sleeping late days as I learnt to work so much faster than I expected and more consistent than I thought I could. I give thanks for times when I did not have enough to even buy myself a pants to work as I learnt to fully used what I had to turn them into something useful. I give thanks for dry season as we both see through our strength and anointing come from God only.

Bingo bingo bingo oh bangga x3! Bingo bingo bingo oh bangga! It is time to push through and see how things go.

0 comments:

 

Copyright 2010 Love and Grace.

Theme by WordpressCenter.com.
Blogger Template by Beta Templates.