3 Sept 2009



The first encounterment:
1. Monday night - sleeping disorder - didn't sleep well at all.

Second encounterment:
2. Tuesday night and midnight - felt very cold, sneezed non stop and face was swollen. Plus, came home with tans of workload, worst than an Indonesian maid but easier than surgical operation.
Have to 'clorox' the school cloth for I am the teacher.

Third, fourth and countinue counting...
3. Wednesday morning - the flu turned very bad. Non stop sneezing and non stop feeling headache til I hardly could think so I took off on that day. Apart from that, I felt super cold at mid night and I woke up with stronger headache.

Countinue counting...
4. Thursday morning - the flu was not getting any better; in fact, the headache is getting stronger, the pain is spreading to the shoulder, top of the head and my pelvis,and my whole body was aching. I went to the government clinic again for the doctor told me go back to her if I were not well again. I followed her instructions. However, today different doctor consulted me. He refused to give me any M.C. The worst thing was he didn't even really check what kind of flu I have but just a very brief check up. He gave me stronger flu medication - meaning will be even more drownzy - and panadol, which is the medication will trigger my allergy. I was very upset. I get a nagging from the doctor for no reason and got all the medication which were the same like yesterday.
In the end, I went to a private clinic, which is known as quite reasonable doctor. The doctor gave me a detailed check up and identify it as a type of virus - not the H1N1- apparently the virus is attacking my whole body. I might look fine on the outside but actually the body inside is fighting with the virus. He advised me to rest one more day at home. Also, it is better to stay away from the children in my school just in case I spread to them.
Now, I am at home. Taken the medication. My work as a teacher is still on going. I still need to mark tans of books and worksheet. There is a question in my head - It is because I am weak or it is because of the burden and work load that I have been carrying it for four months.
I pray hard God gives me an answer for the next road to take.
Is it the grass at the other side is greener?

1 comments:

Pui Kei said...

I hope you get well soon. there a holiday on next monday. so another 3 more days to rest darling!~~

 

Copyright 2010 Love and Grace.

Theme by WordpressCenter.com.
Blogger Template by Beta Templates.