12 Mar 2010

Many exploration of myself and growing relationship with the people around me.

Time passes so fast that I could not have time to release my thoughts in my post.

This is the most dry season I have ever encountered. I did not know why and still do not know why.

I cried while driving as I miss those days walking closely with God.

Where is the problem? I am still searching but I know that God still loves me regardless how I feel.

I enjoy teaching and I like my job. I enjoy that every moment of my life is used for the good of my company and for my students. I am always busy with something which keep me alive.

I see conflicts in myself and complications. Where has simplicity gone to?

I wish I will not need to sleep or rest so that I will finish ALL my things in hand then take a big rest but I know that this just cannot be happening.

0 comments:

 

Copyright 2010 Love and Grace.

Theme by WordpressCenter.com.
Blogger Template by Beta Templates.