14 Apr 2010

My time pass very fast. It has been so fast that I feel it is not up to date to blog.

I give thanks to God for fruitful and meaningful time I have been through.

Parents go crazy when they don't know how to handle their children. And, some even claim that children are gift so you can't choose. They search for many ways, books, religious help and medical help. Now, parents are more civilised and educated, they go for Gen-code reading. The child just need to press his thumb and other fingers on a small machine, like the one we see when we go to register our Identity card, then the machine will analyse his inborn character. The programme will read his inborn character as well as his health condition. The agent will give you recommendation and suggestions on how to teach and control your child. A saying says 'Good things never come cheap'. It is indeed the course is expensive but many parents are very curious to know and they are will to spend that amount of money.


I ask myself would I do the same thing too to read my child's inborn character. My answer is 50, 50. I think back the old generation when they do not need any of this yet they can train good people who have common sense, manners and respect other people. How do they do that?

On the other hand, there are many broken relationships since the older generations as they do not know how to share common interest and they do not share the language of love. Hence, they do not have good relationships.

Would gen-code helps to improve relationships and parenting skills? It is really interesting to know. Will you update.



0 comments:

 

Copyright 2010 Love and Grace.

Theme by WordpressCenter.com.
Blogger Template by Beta Templates.