16 Jul 2010


When I heard the news, it was two months ago. Ever since then, every day I tell myself I must try to save. However, I will not be stingy but only will be wiser in spending.

Speedless. Felt down for some time. Thinking of why. On the other hand, I am the best person in the best position to understand the circumstances. Have been stop asking why. Knowing that God is in control and the programme will not be closed down and He who is almighty will prosper it.

Next month onwards, finance will be tighter. I do not want to count the percentage of going down but I want to continue to give thanks and cry out to God for shelter and blessing.

I have to hide the shopping list for phone, laptop and clothes. They shall not be 'viewed' at all. It is hard especially I am in need of a good and friendly user phone. In my opinion, in time like this buying another gadget definitely is luxury. I must not indulge in luxury.


0 comments:

 

Copyright 2010 Love and Grace.

Theme by WordpressCenter.com.
Blogger Template by Beta Templates.