30 Nov 2010

I realise that I don't have friends. I don't have much friends at all. Emo-ed. Feel sad. But there is a tiny voice inside me telling me again and again, it is ok God is with you and Jesus is your friend. I feel very emo. Almost cried. Feel that I have forgotten. I don't blame anyone because I know that I am not a sociable type or party animal. My absent makes others don't keep me in mind. Fire will turn to flame and vanish.

I felt hurt. It is tough when he is not around to cheer, listen and accompany me. I can't wait for 4th Dec.

I put my heart and soul on work and love the children. I love them very much; at the same time, taking measured steps to keep a distance from them so that I won't be heart broken when they grow up one and leave my centre. Secondly, most importantly, when I put my heart and soul in it, every day is a walk of faith and every moment God is getting more real than ever before and God is getting closer to me like never before.

Looking back, I did not loose much but I gain better relationship with Jesus who is my true friend. I tell myself to let go and know tell myself - I loose old friends and some friends who forgotten me but I will make more new friends and good truthful friends.

When Boon Aun says, "Forget them la, you have us." My heart feels so warm. Warm-ie pengu family ;)

Thank you God for letting my mind and heart see it.

0 comments:

 

Copyright 2010 Love and Grace.

Theme by WordpressCenter.com.
Blogger Template by Beta Templates.