19 Apr 2011




It is a rocket science to understand that the whole universe survives on human leading human. It is dangerous and in fact the most not reliable at all. People like Moses, Joshua, Jacob, John, Peter and etc. are leaders selected by Jesus. I truly come to a point where I don't understand the game God has started, the life God has created and the human God chosen.

Human leads human is what the eye can see but it is actually very abstract and it can be either a neutral idea or a negative idea.


I come to the cliff where I feel like letting go again and just fall down to the grass and rest for a long, long time.

I failed to take it this afternoon. I talked a lot with my teacher to release the stress because if I don't talk it out I will surely break down. It was really too much for me to hold on to it. I just can't anymore.

I just can't. I can't talk about it and I can't share with any people I know as I am the leader of my business. Whether I like it or not, it is not ethical to talk about it with people outside the circle. Hence, whether my teacher likes it or not she has to kind of know what is going on and what is happening and what is the interest of the company.

My office was in a mess until just now 11.30pm. My body somehow responded to me to move on and continue to fight. My whole body was almost NUMBED AND LOOSE ITS FEELING FOR ALMOST WHOLE YEAR!

GOD.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

My dear cousin, God will bless you! You must take care... Bye!

 

Copyright 2010 Love and Grace.

Theme by WordpressCenter.com.
Blogger Template by Beta Templates.