17 Nov 2008

I am so tired now yet I have to get up to work. Like Pastor Wilson preached we can't wait for the feeling to come to do something but we must just do it to get things done.

Thanks to Sukur. I ate Wendy's nuggest. However, when I opened the box I was so dissapointed. It has just 6 tiny small pieces of nuggets!!!!!!! i kept half for Juayn and bought a shrimp burger for her and chickens for Sharul and Levi.

I hope I can melt at home... smelling my bed but I have to get up and work now...

Love you all who take efforts to read my blog.

2 comments:

Kauntan said...

was it disappointing because they were small?

Chee PoayLing said...

XD.. hahaha.. YA MAN! they look so big in the cataloge... hahaha... :P

 

Copyright 2010 Love and Grace.

Theme by WordpressCenter.com.
Blogger Template by Beta Templates.