19 Nov 2008

I hurt myself today... work... I was pissed... However, by the end of the day, I was happy and satisfied. I come to see that I know a lot of new faces in my life.

By the end of the day, what matters the most is the poeple you come to know. It is not about how much you get in a day. It is about enjoying your work and the company of other poeple. I am glad to say that I am satisfied and thankful to come to learn a lot of new things, PR skill, great experiences and most of all a group of great people.

I will be leaving Jaya One soon to go back home for my mommy and daddy. I suddenly realise I feel down and heavy to leave the poeple I love to work with. I have to choose between money and home. I choose home and the person whom I have come to know.

I want to tell my friends, Juayn, Angela, Mable, Kee Aun and my collegues in Coffee Bean 'I love you all and I can't make it and go through all the ups and downs at work without you all' A hug for survival and a kiss for remembrance and a blog for acknowledgement. Lastly, all grace comes from God. ThankS JC! You are real and truth.

2 comments:

MLHY* said...

I love u too!! muakz!
Don't feel bad, after the holiday(which is very short), u can see everyone again mah...

Kauntan said...

you're living life bebeh! =) Savour every moment!

Isn't that what the Bible says? In everything give thanks?
1 Thessalonians 5:18

=)

 

Copyright 2010 Love and Grace.

Theme by WordpressCenter.com.
Blogger Template by Beta Templates.