1 Dec 2008


"When you are happy and you know it, clap your hands" I give thousand CLAPPPPSSSS... All start well that ends well.  

I went to my hair stylist on the last day of work in Coffee Bean. He did a great job on my hair. I am very happy with his work. Oh.. wait.. Let me introduce them one by one for you. The round guy in red shirt in the middle is 'Papa Bear' aka Sharul and the slim shaddy guy next to Papa Bear is Azraine, also well known as 'Abang yang Handsome' (His face shines when you called him this name) and also 'Bang-nana' (Be careful when you called him this name...he would 'bang' your face)

See! Papa bear was so happy when Juayn helped us to take our 'Bean Family's photo. The sleepy guy next to me is 'Sifu' aka Anizam.  All of them are expert in Coffee and Tea...most of all, they all are expert in solving unexpected problems and bombss... and bombs... and bombs...  



My hairstylist Joseph and Jason. They make me beautiful and merry. Trust me, they are professional.
Come to Jaya One.  Tell them that I tell you about them when you go to them for styling your hair.

Finally the camera lady; also the other piece of the family; is in the photo. 'CLAP CLAP CLAP' she is our Juayn.  I love this photo. It means friendship, trust, happiness, blessing and family. It also strongly representing F.R.O.T.H. The Bean Family knows and I believe that we have achieved F.R.O.T.H. in Jaya One outlet. 


I still miss them and they are in my heart. 








3 comments:

Kauntan said...

love, love, love the hair! =)

MLHY* said...

so touched by this post *sniff sniff sob sob*

Chee PoayLing said...

:P muuaaakss for you two

 

Copyright 2010 Love and Grace.

Theme by WordpressCenter.com.
Blogger Template by Beta Templates.