1 Dec 2008



Every morning about 7.45, my faithful Angela will wake up to fetch  me to work using Juayn's car(Look at her photo-the first one- and it will tell you all). Angela's shift is 10am and a break in bewteen until 10pm. Yet, without fail she will wake up every morning to send us to work. A big muak and hug for her. At the same time, Juayn follows me for opening shift to save parking fee. I feel tired most of the time bcoz i work till late at night and sometimes 'lepak' at mamak to catch up with others. Juayn is as if another Coffee Bean worker coz she accompanies me to work every morning and the rountine morning has educated her about our SOP. LOL! 



The sweet memories in Gemini Creation. A place where you have freedom to arrange and manage the shop; at the same time; bearing the risk of rejection.






Behind all these, my prayer warrior and love... His prayer, patience and his care keep me alive throughout the hectic and tight working schedule. 


What time I go back home? Everyday back to back, 10pm and sometimes 1.30am. It is not because of 'lepak'-ing but working. However, it has ended at least for awhile til I graduate. What I gain throughtout these two and a half months is not the money. I gained more than I expected. What makes my working life interesting and happy is the poeple. Friends and great poeple. We need each other in life. We must also always look at the things we have and be contented and thankful. I want to dedicate this blog to my friends, Juayn, Angela, Kee Aun, Ms. Weng and not to forget Mable, Auntie Liz and Sarah, who are in the photos. Without them, I could have done nothing much. I love them and Grace is the blessing God gives me. His grace allows me to learn, to go through his test and still give thanks no matter what I get on each day. 

0 comments:

 

Copyright 2010 Love and Grace.

Theme by WordpressCenter.com.
Blogger Template by Beta Templates.