13 Dec 2008

What I want for Christmas? Too many... I must be careful to wish for what I want :)

1. 2 bus tickets to go back PJ safely on 18th december.

2. *still in prayer* hopefully things could go smoothly to go to church with Kee Aun for Christmas service

3.  I want to be 'Dream Girl' :P ... no more 'True Star'... I guess it is time to change and accept a new one



4. I want a tool for me to call cheaper and talk with a more peaceful heart - Sony Ericson W380i



5. Last but not least, no Recession... *eyes closed tight* I hope Lord will make ways when it seems to be no ways... If recession... it means... less 'tong ku' to eat during CNY, less ang pow, most family will have problem in surviving, no more fruits, no more phone calls, no more coffee bean coffee, harder to find a job, maybe even can't further to master class..... It is really a hard time... 

I really pray for this to happen... at least a time or moment for me to wish something... I have not wish for material for a long time di... :)

 



4 comments:

MLHY* said...

reading your xmas wish list makes me so ashamed of myself for being so selfish and greedy... how?
**hides under the bed until New year day**

Chee PoayLing said...

xD don hide under the bed, bable... come out... xD... Hahahahaha... i didn't mean to make you feel like that... I wish I can accompany you for shopping for more bags and bags and bags.. xD...

MLHY* said...

no lah.. i was kidding only.. haiya, my face skin so thick, the word "malu, paiseh" do not exist in my dictionary lol
Merry Christmas dear!!! muakx!

Pui Kei said...

Yalor but my List is not for Christmas or watever.. it's for the whole year , I am not greedy LOR>.< . What you asked for is so reasonable...

 

Copyright 2010 Love and Grace.

Theme by WordpressCenter.com.
Blogger Template by Beta Templates.