24 Dec 2008

Day 1

Finally I went to his house. It has been a prayer item for a long time already. I am thankful that God has been so understanding and faithful. He already knows all and bring me there. I am thankful that He was with me. The first visitation was great and I love his house. I love the simple life and the simple neighbourhood. I still believe that simplicity is the best way of life to be able to keep ourselves to live our lives and love the poeple God places among us in this complicated world. 

Another happy moment is drink home cook soup and have cookies to bring home! XD I know that all these are blessing of God that my human mind has never thought so. :)

     

Day 2

His mother was very thoughtful. She bought me lunch and cooked us dinner. We wrapped christmas gifts, went to Jusco and walked around his neighbourhood after dinner. Simple yet it was filled with sincerity and pure joy. Thank you Jesus for love and blessing come from You. 

Day 3

hehehe... well, today is day 3. I am still sitting at home blogging. I am suppose to walk to take taxi to lrt but I just can't help it to blog all these out. Juayn has cooked her mom's tong yun for me xD ... another mom at home to love me... I love her too... Today I will join Kee Aun and his family and church members for christmas eve celebration. Thinking back, I have never spend any christmas or christmas eve with family in local church :) This is really my frist time. Most of the time I will go for mission trip at different places. Carolling, sharing, praying and eat all night long during Christmas :) Can't wait for tonight. Later Kee Aun's father will teach me how to cook smash potato :P Yeah! 

1 comments:

MLHY* said...

Congrats dear!! Have faith in Him.
muakz

 

Copyright 2010 Love and Grace.

Theme by WordpressCenter.com.
Blogger Template by Beta Templates.