24 Dec 2008

The first day I arrived in KL, I went for MPO concert-'Lord of the Ring'. This is a concert Ben has been planning and booked for 60 poeple. 

Thanks to Ben. It was our first MPO concert :) My sweet girlfriend went with me, Juayn. It used to be YingYing who goes with me but she is spending time with family for Christmas holiday when this MPO night is happening :) 

Guess what? I met Ms. Phon in KLCC and she also went for the same concert. I just can't get out from the Jaya One circle of friends I guess XD I was very happy to see her actually but we didn't have time for conversation and she still remember me. She is very sweet. 

The boy was amazing! His voice touches my heart! When he sings, I wish he keep singing. We also took photos with the conductor Mr. Markus Hebus and the suprano boy, Andrew. The father of Andrew was delighted and the smile of his face tells that how grateful and proud he feels for his son. :)



0 comments:

 

Copyright 2010 Love and Grace.

Theme by WordpressCenter.com.
Blogger Template by Beta Templates.