9 Jan 2009

I care.

I care.

And

I care.

I care the boxes you collected for me.
I care the things that you fixed with your flip of fingers.
I care when you drive me around for my things and for my day.
I care when you spend time talking to me to calm me, share my problems and blames.
I care when you are angry.
I care when your face change.
I care when your bag is heavy and you have to carry them around.
I care when you came with my dinner.
I care when you are hungry.
I care when you are rushing to work and to class.
I care when I hear your unhappiness.
I care because you are my best friend ever.
I care because you are the best I ever met.
I care because I love you.

I care yet not knowing how to express more is tearing off my heart and mind for you.

1 comments:

Kauntan said...

this means so much.. it's beautiful. thank you. =)

 

Copyright 2010 Love and Grace.

Theme by WordpressCenter.com.
Blogger Template by Beta Templates.