10 Jan 2009

I got it! I got it! Excited yet I have my worries. I wish it is a confirm that I get it. :) 

I learn to list down my worries and then see what I can do about it:

1. I hope others won't put too much expectation from me just because I got a professional degree in education. I am still learning and on the way to professional. I am willing to learn. I am willing to learn from the zero to hero. 

2. I am worried that I might not be able to handle them. 

3. I am worried that my written language is not good enough. 

4. I think sometimes I have low self esteem that is why I am anxious about doing mistakes.

5. I hope my conversation with the boss is guided with wisdom and pray that Jesus is at my side.

6. I hope they inform me as soon as they can where they are sending me. 

7. I hope I mean what I say. I don't want to say about my plans or passion or interest just because I am in the situation that I must say something. Yet, I mean it if I really say it. 

8. I worry that I might disappoint people as I don't think I am proffesional yet. I will learn :) I promise! 

0 comments:

 

Copyright 2010 Love and Grace.

Theme by WordpressCenter.com.
Blogger Template by Beta Templates.