23 Mar 2009

My last play under Mr. Lim. I feel melancholy and heavy to leave yet I have to move on with life. Mr. Lim has been an 'One in a Million' lecturer throughout my whole four years course in U.M. This near to 60 years old dude ROCKS! He ROCKS! YEAH, HE ROCKS! xD

...........

When I first heard of the title of the play, I have no idea at all what is that. 'A three calm designers'? 'A straightCar desire' ? =.= It is actually 'A streetcar named desire' 

My role is the husband, Stanley Kowalski. It was acted by Marlon Brandon. Let me show you this gorgeous man. 

I don't like this character but it is a challenge for me. 

 Stanley (Marlon Brandon back in 1951)

 The Godfather (Marlon Brandon)

1 comments:

Davy / Miton / Xlurpee said...

er...isn't he supposed to be "Marlon Brando?"

He's the Godfather who will make an offer we can't refuse :P *hee*

 

Copyright 2010 Love and Grace.

Theme by WordpressCenter.com.
Blogger Template by Beta Templates.