25 Mar 2009

Each time when I check mail, I see no mail reply from you. I am filled with disappointment. I wonder what is happening on your side, what is in your discussion and when will you sit down and type a reply for me?

I went to my room to pray. Silence filled my room. I prayed and listen to the silence. 

I know God is telling me something. 

I do not need money and comparison to confirm my value. I do not have to talk too much or speak like a successful tongue. It is the Lord who brings success and blessing to my life not how good I can speak.

Wisdom is the end result of the actions.

Silent God is pointing to me to preserve and be confident in Him for His response is silent but it is a peaceful, faithful and secure silent. He will answer my pray. 

All I need is You, Lord. All I need is You. 

Filling happy and contented. Knowing it is not based on my own imagination God speaks these to me. There are other ways to deal with it but I need God first before all the suggestion bombard into my house. 

1 comments:

Kauntan said...

cekap =) like the fragmented thoughts =D

 

Copyright 2010 Love and Grace.

Theme by WordpressCenter.com.
Blogger Template by Beta Templates.