26 Jul 2009

It has been a long time since we had a good walk. We went to Imbi and walked to Pavillion.

Along the way, I saw a crowd of Chinese, who styled themselves like Taiwanese, spoke the Japanese Kawaii language. Then, in front of me, there was another big group of people, mostly Pakistanese and UAE friends. They spoke their language and they were so comfortable here and enjoyed themselves. Their casual talk and laughter made me almost forget that I were the local actually.

I lined up in front JCo, waiting for my turn. My front and my back were mostly westerners and UAE friends. I felt that I were the foreigner among them xD

I felt kind of insecure whenever I went there. The place has been improving and changing rapidly. I can't catch hold my breath to accept it. New style comes up and people forget about the old style and old stories. Every week or even every day new people, new crowd and new faces will go to the place for holiday and shopping. I don't like the feeling of being forgotten and unfarmilize. Each visit there as if another new danger discovery.

Anyway, I am back home safely. Praise God. He came back with me smilling happily :P

Tomorrow is another Motor Cross. Tuesday is Motor Cross Level 2. I must do it and I pray hard and real hard (I mean really hard) that God makes this cross another Moses crosses Red Sea.

Thank you Jesus.

0 comments:

 

Copyright 2010 Love and Grace.

Theme by WordpressCenter.com.
Blogger Template by Beta Templates.