19 Jul 2009

Just when I posted this latest post, I saw this advertisement on the right side of the screen.

"You feel that you can't make it? You are not talented? You just want to give up. GIVE UP, give up, Give Up. Take their advice and go join 'The way to Happiness Foundation"

I clicked to the site, knowing that the way to happiness is no where else but Jesus, still I clicked the site.

The site showed so many ways to live life in another aspect.

I smiled.

I have been through life like this. Some of the teachings are universal truth. They are all in the bible. I hate this feeling coz the site reminded me again. I followed all the ways the philosopher taught or whoever taught. But, in the end of the day, I still cried and struggled in darkness. The teaching can't even reach an inch closer to the problem of the heart and soul. It just feel so empty. Still feel damn unfair about life.

paused typing.

I looked up in the air. My heart feels so warm now. Tears come out. It is Jesus who saved me. Not because I am a better person, but simply because He loves me. My heart and soul have an answer now and forever. That is Jesus.
I still have disappointment in life. I still struggle, look at my work, my monkeys and suckers in school, but I have Jesus forever.

0 comments:

 

Copyright 2010 Love and Grace.

Theme by WordpressCenter.com.
Blogger Template by Beta Templates.