15 Oct 2009

I am very sick and tired. I SLEPT FOR ONLY 2 HOURS A DAY FROM MONDAY TO FRIDAY. My whole body is aching, my spines and nerves are hurting like crazy. I see myself as if fatter.

Shut your mouth if you can't even strike for excellence and you never are.
Stop condemning others when you are the BLOODY WOMAN who created the gossip. STOP GIVING ANY COMMENTS WHEN YOU ARE NOT THE ONE TEACHING AND SHUT THE BLOODY SYSTEM IF IT DID NOT WORK!

I feel like slapping the children who think that they are princesses. They deserve slapping and spanking until they realise their bloody stupid mistakes.

God is GREAT and MERCIFUL. The truth has revealed! I hope God bless them and strike the pathetic school from giving blatant lie!

0 comments:

 

Copyright 2010 Love and Grace.

Theme by WordpressCenter.com.
Blogger Template by Beta Templates.