31 Jan 2010

Thank you God for loving me and keep me awake. Thank you for the cross.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Moving into new place. Very comfortable and the noise outside actually keep me feel more peaceful than my old place. The car moving makes me feel so alive and so safe. I just have to stand up and look out and I will see all my neighbour around me. I can't wait to experience my first night here.

MOST OF ALL, I GOT INTERNET CONNECTION HERE! YEAH!

I want to continue pray that God's presence fills this place and My 2010 resolution is bible reading and pray earnestly.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 comments:

 

Copyright 2010 Love and Grace.

Theme by WordpressCenter.com.
Blogger Template by Beta Templates.