1 Feb 2010

I moved house today. I screwed up things I feel. It happened because of some mistakes and some miscommunication. I regretted deeply. No one could understand the regrets I feel. Sorrow knocking my head and heart. Anxiety hits me deeply.

I never experience such silly mistake. I am always aware of what is going on. It is not pride but don't know why I made silly mistake like this. I deeply regret and no words but sorry to the people I cause trouble.

I hope that bad things happen for good. I hope God bless this mistake to be a double opportunity for better things.

------------ I am real sorry for a silly mistake like this, I tell myself I will not do it again. ------------

0 comments:

 

Copyright 2010 Love and Grace.

Theme by WordpressCenter.com.
Blogger Template by Beta Templates.