5 Feb 2010

Watched the movie again. It left me thinking. I am still satisfied with the acting especially the coy face of the actress and her emotions in the movie. I just cannot express it and wonder how she could portray such emotion. She is a real professional actress.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Today I wore a mini skirt to a school. I kind of forgot that we were heading to the school as my mind was thinking and feeling that today is my OFF DAY!

When I arrived in the school. All the memories about teaching practice came back and I felt that I was once again a secondary school teacher.

'Don't judge the book by its cover.' 'The Inner beauty is the ...' I heard them saying their chorus speaking from outside.

The next thing I get was a rejection from the school simply because I carelessly forgot that I needed to come to the school first before going to Ikea. Kee Aun, thank you for helping me and stand by my side.

I was speechless and bit pissed off. I came to help the students but there was not even a thank you. No payment at all. That hours we could have done so many other things but we want to help the students that is why we feel happy to go. *DAMN POTONG STEAM* =.=

But, I tell myself it is ok. They judged me by the book cover is just human nature. Some more, I was at their territory. I know what I am doing and who I am. It is ok though I had to stay and 'hide' for most of the time to avoid letting the teacher coming back again to tell me to leave the school.

Most of all, I still enjoyed the trip all the way to the school and the hours spent with the student to help them out with their Chorus Speaking. Finger crossed - NO REGRET!


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am just a sinner who is by God's grace I am saved and loved dearly. I still make mistakes. I still can't get up early to be a discipline good role model. Sometimes, I sinned accidentally - told some white lies before too - don't ask me why and when.

It is by God's grace my life is still good to go. Thank you God for Your faithfulness.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am very excited tomorrow I am going to work. Thank God for all He gives because He provides.

0 comments:

 

Copyright 2010 Love and Grace.

Theme by WordpressCenter.com.
Blogger Template by Beta Templates.