16 Feb 2010

So, what if I am different. Who are you to judge me?

Judging me shows that how lack of confidence you are and how low your self esteem is.

It has been a habit that your mouth blackmail and gossip about others. It has been a habit until the lies in your mouth blind you to make you think that you are doing great things.

I pray God has mercy on you to show you the right way to behave.

You need a life.

-------------------------------------Penang--------------------------------------------------
Everyone here needs a life to move on.

Tradition reflects your identity but it brings you to no further and no direction.

To hold it with you will drown you. Wake up and have a hobby or a life.

I weep when I know traditions tear you apart from God who loves you so much.

I pray God shakes the island to wake you up.

Stubborn. Proud. Stubborn and proud.

It is so rich. Full of heritage and language. But the monoply continues to monopollizes and the labourers continue to labour til the end of life.

I pray God shows mercy on you.

0 comments:

 

Copyright 2010 Love and Grace.

Theme by WordpressCenter.com.
Blogger Template by Beta Templates.