10 Jul 2010


Looking at my phone and laptop, it says that I should change either one of them. My hand phone has not been user friendly anymore and it gives me ear pain whenever I answer phone calls. Also, it does not look cool anymore. Secondly, it is my laptop. It is solid, water proof and unique IBM. The company no longer produces this type- it is believed to be the best. Thank God for this laptop. However, it is really not fast enough for me to cope with my work and I no longer can carry it around like I used to. The battery is dead. It is totally not convenient and user friendly.

Longing for a good and user friendly phone yet must look cool. Longing for Ipad- the dream laptop I have been always wanted. It was as though a dream but when Ipad came out I have goosebumps because I always think that a cool laptop should be like that.

Dreams are always dreams. A cool phone can easily costs up to 2k or 3k. I would spend so much for phone for phone price drops easily and rapidly. The cool and good phone on the market is 1.3k to 1.5k and that is consider cheap. Honestly, I do not wish to invest so much on phone. I rather save half of the money and spend only about 700 or 800++ for a good phone. My insight tells me to save but my the other sight tells me that I really need to do something about it.

I want a laptop. Almost buy the Lenovo mini until I watch the ads of Ipad. My taste bugs tell me only go for Ipad as the rest of the computer in the market are out dated except for Apple, IBM and etc.

Open my wardrobe, I am once again suddenly conscious that I need to go for shopping. My body gives me trouble to find suitable clothes. Sometimes it is not about money or brand, it is all about my body and I reject many style simply because I do not like it and they do not look good on me.

These factors always make my day not bright anymore and confident level goes down. Do you feel the same sometimes? I feel it most of the time.

My blog has been a place for me to say this breath and this moment of feeling. I do not know how and why. I was advice that I just gotto to let it happens and go through it.

0 comments:

 

Copyright 2010 Love and Grace.

Theme by WordpressCenter.com.
Blogger Template by Beta Templates.