9 Jul 2010

Four things I fear most of the time:

1# Being treated with rule manner such as being yelled at and accusation.



2# Wait for answer and payment


3# Easily tired and fatigue



4# Running out of supply especially stationary



The last fear I can overcome it most of the time and God has never fail to provide me enough. However, the top three fears always visit me day in and day out. Sometimes they win, sometimes I win. Recently, I experience a lot of their visit in every corner of my life.

I ask God have I not been faithful. Did I ever owe God anything that I forgot to pay Him back? Why do I have to go through all these? Why and for what?

Others did not need to go through all of these and sometimes they even demand without feeling what is shameful and their moral values. Have I not done what I should do? Why I have to go through all these?


1 comments:

Tobbe said...

Hi, I´m a swedish guy with many thoughts running trough my head. I like your blogg. If your main focus lies at your fears, than I think the fear will eventually become reality. Try to focus at something that makes you happy and calm instead of whats makes u scared. Reverse the negative thoughts. And believe in your self. I´m trying to reprogram my own thoughts and it´s hard, but it works :)

Btw I´m going to follow your blogg, so I´m puting up this link at my blogg if it´s fine by you?

http://donflamenco.blogs.linkbucks.com/

 

Copyright 2010 Love and Grace.

Theme by WordpressCenter.com.
Blogger Template by Beta Templates.