23 Sept 2010

I don't know why but he has mood swing.

I don't know what to say and don't want to go near him.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Right thing to do vs. selfish and mind your own business

What would you do?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I tend to forget that I am the teacher and I am their teacher.

I will forget that I am in charge and when I remember I feel nervous.

I let the feeling surrounds me. Surrounding me.

The feeling runs over me and I push it back again.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I want to take a shower, I feel that the heat is surrounding me.

His emo-ness makes me emo too.

How? I don't like. How? IT IS AFFECTING ME NOW.

0 comments:

 

Copyright 2010 Love and Grace.

Theme by WordpressCenter.com.
Blogger Template by Beta Templates.