16 Jan 2011

Many things to do and there are many reflections that I don't feel like pen them down and don't even want to leave any mark on the net.

After about 6 years of living in KL, one major difference I realize is less thing can be done in KL within a day compare to Penang island.

I used to be able to follow mummy and get most of the things done. Everything can be done as soon as possible if what you need to do is before 8pm. Plus, the shop and places we go are good, reasonable and honest business people.

Living in KL, there must be the thoughts first. You will have a lot of things to do in your hand. You will have to make a time to make it happen. Secondly, the shop you prefer might be 30 or 45min away from your house. Or need to pass few tolls to reach there. Secondly, different area has different price for certain items.

Second different thing is Penang is traditional British style and simple minded. KL has so much to offer and it has a lot of variety. From smoothing to hot spicy.

In Penang, you can have a slightly above average income and have above average house and eat well, wear well and live well.

In KL, you can have good income but cannot guarantee you have good house. The tendency to spend on good clothes and phone is high. In Penang, rich people are really willing to spend on branded perfume, handbag, and phones. However, in KL phone is cheaper but KL people have to spend higher price for clothes for social demands.

I am in between. Sometimes I cannot breathe. Someone comes to the house and we all start chatting. I am weak in the head therefore the will to do something is weak. I forgot what I wanted to blog.

The most important is God. I only see hopes in Jesus. I see that only He can bring us to the things that we cannot imagine and only He will be your best best friend forever.

0 comments:

 

Copyright 2010 Love and Grace.

Theme by WordpressCenter.com.
Blogger Template by Beta Templates.