18 Jan 2011

I am left with a thought of giving up.

In this year of 365 days, I want myself to learn to control my emotion. I need to stay calm and just let go when ridiculous things happen and funny people with over ridiculous request. I envy Boon Aun's jazzy life. When he plays his jazz music, it is as though we are in back to our safe zone and look at life pass by, play with it and reflect. It is as though we are in a cozy and proper restaurant to enjoy and drink a cup of good coffee. Thus, enjoy.

I have decided that I will help her until the end. It has been almost the end of Jan, I have another 11 months to go. I will maintain. I will fight. I pray God grant me favours and open doors like how He grants Nehemiah favour and opens doors for him under the King Artaxerxes. When the end comes, I will see how God leads me to new place and new hope and new challenge. In the end, it is not about me it is God I live for.

0 comments:

 

Copyright 2010 Love and Grace.

Theme by WordpressCenter.com.
Blogger Template by Beta Templates.