23 Jan 2011

Today I spoke to a parent using the word 'The lesson will push forward/ carry forward as the following week is a holiday..' He looked at me as though some kind of nerd speaking English.

He told me it should be 'push frontward' or 'reserve'. *Whatever it is*

I smiled to him with my face all turning red because I HAD NO IDEA WHAT HE WAS TALKING ABOUT.

First of all, I don't agree with using word 'push forntward' or 'reserve'.

Most of all, it is the attitude that really trigger my frustration and anger.

Who are you? Even if you have a master or graduate from Oxford, with such attitude I don't have respect for you.

I keep reminding myself - Pride will tear my character to pieces leaving nothing to shine for Jesus.

0 comments:

 

Copyright 2010 Love and Grace.

Theme by WordpressCenter.com.
Blogger Template by Beta Templates.