23 Jan 2011

'Practice Theology'

This is the phrase hits me during the Sunday's sermon. I have studied 4 years about being a teacher, methodology, ethics, philosophy, sociology, leadership and etc. I have the tendency to not practice all the theories and methodology I studied when I teach and worst of all I feel like giving up. I feel like I want a break and I rather work as a librarian for a short while just to stay away from all the pressure, expectation and stop meeting and handling weird demands and complaints.

I just want a break. I want to stop whatever methodology and theories I am training my teachers and go somewhere else and totally put down the burden and responsibility.

Today God shows me that when He empower you as a leader you need to 'Practice Theology/Theory'.

Again, God speaks to me our life, my life is to walk with faith. He favours faith and He wants me to put no other things as important as Him.

I sitting in front of my laptop wondering how do non believers live. How do they survive in the lonely darkness and when fear, anxiety, anger, temptation come, how? These poor sheep have lost their way.

Again, God encourages me that my blog post yesterday is His teaching - Pride tears down characters, thus we cannot glorify God.

0 comments:

 

Copyright 2010 Love and Grace.

Theme by WordpressCenter.com.
Blogger Template by Beta Templates.