2 Feb 2011

So, I am home now. It seems like almost every corner and every building in Penang has changed except home.

It can be good and bad.

The moment I entered my house, haven't even change, dad started to ask me to show him my medical report. I totally forgot to bring home!!! *Shuuuuut* The next thing is my diet is being questioned and the next thing is all the rules and regulations I must follow. The next thing is all important letters were given to me whether I have time to take a breath or not I must take all of them and read them now.

The next thing is how much is my salary - check all the details like as though I am a girl - well, i am fine if people ask as they care but as to compare with cousins and keep telling me what wrong foot steps others have taken won't help. I don't look up to them and most of all I am not them. I am who I am and I am a sinful person God saved and renewed.

Checking out all my things and only leave comments that I wish I never know. Is this Chinese thing? I really don't understand. I have Chinese blood, I grow up learning mandarin and share the same culture. However, it is just different. WHy ah?

God, bring me to walk with you closer and I hope I have patience for these few days. Thank you for your faithfulness.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

hey sister, as a children, we must be strongly or put more effort on our parents.... me too... hope we have a blast longest times with our parents!!! God will bless us....

 

Copyright 2010 Love and Grace.

Theme by WordpressCenter.com.
Blogger Template by Beta Templates.