27 Mar 2011



I went shopping today and realised that most women in the ladies store were either small in size or extremely thin. When I stood next to them, I felt like I was a round penguin meeting a big group of giraffes.

The next depressing thing was most clothes I tried had already run out of sizes or too big or too tight. None just comfortably fit. I am looking for comfortably fit! The market only sees people like them to be their customers, penguin's size like me is not welcome.

Am I overweight or obese? Most women I meet, they are small, tall and fit or extremely thin... Gosh... I feel so emo thinking about that as though I don't even deserve to eat because I already have enough calories to last me the whole month!

0 comments:

 

Copyright 2010 Love and Grace.

Theme by WordpressCenter.com.
Blogger Template by Beta Templates.