29 Mar 2011


I believe that many people are at the point of the top where they feel like letting it go and then the next thing you know you fall. Fall to the nearest cliff or totally to the ground.

I have no idea why I climb high up and at this point of time I only have one hand holding myself up. I feel like I can't take it anymore and feel like letting myself fall to the ground.

Does it worth it? I feel that it is not worth it and I should bite on. However, I still have this feeling to just let go and don't want to care anymore. Is that what my friend feels too? What decision they make?

It is going to be a life chancing decision once we let go. Why do I have to struggle? Why can't I have another support to come at the right timing to pull me up?

No one seems to know that I am falling off the cliff soon. No one seems to care or help. No one. Every one just so busy of themselves. What should I do? Like Jesus self sacrifice? What should I do?

0 comments:

 

Copyright 2010 Love and Grace.

Theme by WordpressCenter.com.
Blogger Template by Beta Templates.