27 Oct 2009

Dear God,

Thank you for I get my first small car. The engine of the car is still well maintained and the car is clean and the colour is still beautiful.

God, where is the direction You promised to show me? There are so many doors opened and my impatient heart sometimes want to jump higher and faster. Please keep me waiting with a peaceful and faithful heart.

God, after many trials and tribulations, I thank you for love. This is because of the trails and tribulations I see your love and your work in my life. And each time you appear stronger and so real in my life. I cannot deny your present and your name in life. I just cannot.

I love you, God. Show me the way like how you promise.

0 comments:

 

Copyright 2010 Love and Grace.

Theme by WordpressCenter.com.
Blogger Template by Beta Templates.