21 Oct 2009

What I can say is I will bless her. I have decided in my heart to let go. Enough is enough. She was very very very childish.

By God's grace, I live my every day. How I will bless her? My heart will stop angry at her, the issue is considered 'yesterday', and I will let go.

Her words are abusive and attacking me in any way she can. Her old mind and childish manners are meant to make me feel bad and let her has the power to talk.

The Chinese saying 'Qing zhe zhi qing'. I don't talk or tell 'the world' like her because it will make me look a fool.

David falls and Job suffers the most until he gets blessing and promotion by God. The tests and tribulations they been through are not anyone can go through.

I pray that tomorrow I will still have the same peace of mind. My days are near to leave.

0 comments:

 

Copyright 2010 Love and Grace.

Theme by WordpressCenter.com.
Blogger Template by Beta Templates.