16 Aug 2010

Suddenly the need of having a new laptop arises 10 times than before.

The reason is I really cannot always depends on grace to use better and faster laptop from others. It just cannot last long.

However, looking at my bank account. It just does not allow me. Moreover, it will pull my dream to save around 10k in a year further. I have calculated before that it is impossible for me to save 10k a year after deduction of expenses. The most is 5 to 6k. Still, I wish to really save 5k!

To upgrade my existing laptop will cost even more.
1. Battery = 300
2. Processor + others = 800
Total = 1100

By topping up another 1200, I can buy a total brand new and even better Lenovo lappy.

I feel bad to always depend on grace to do my work faster. I feel embarrass as I should have my own laptop as it is my job.

What should I do? To buy or not to buy?

To buy means do work faster, independent, mobility and cool factor increases by 5 times BUT saving plan goes down into half only.

Not to buy means do work with this slow speed, not independent, not mobile friendly, cool factor is decreasing BUT saving plan will be near to reality.

0 comments:

 

Copyright 2010 Love and Grace.

Theme by WordpressCenter.com.
Blogger Template by Beta Templates.