23 Aug 2010

This is the day of time where I feel that I am tired. The tiredness is caused by the dissatisfaction, the long waiting and the unsettled account.

I have always, always been waiting.

When ever will it be on time? Do you want me to speak it out like rain pours down and wet all of you? The unspoken language to know the limit and the need to be on time to settle some important things is just like the sun light shines on you and you feel the heat but the heat is unseen through our eyes.

I have breathless time when suddenly you come to tell me the change. A change that has nothing to do with being flexible or not. It is unreasonable change.

Is there a way for you to say my opinion? Is that my work is not good enough? I only expect on time and the protection you can offer.

Today, a parent asked me why I look tired. I just replied - work. She asked me whether I am happy or not.

My answer is I am grateful and happy than anyone else I know. The children I love are always surrounding me and I could help them with their needs and give them knowledge, love and care. This is the time when I feel the role of teacher is appreciated and needed.

When they call me teacher I just feel so sweet and joyful. My heart will just feel/responds one way- like sun shinning its potential energy - sun light - to warm every single person on earth and let earth starts working and living.

My body is as stubborn as me. I will not go to bed until I almost finish my whole body's energy. Stubborn, eh? But it is me.

Today, I made a decision to call hq. I voiced my opinion which regarding effectiveness and cost effective. The person just told me that 'business needs to take out money for investment.' SICK! I think I did make a point to her that it is about effectiveness and invest in nonsensical parking is not cost effective.

A side of me thinking- am I sound like stingy? But it is not her money she handle, it is our blood and sweat money - stress, work, determination and endless talk - to get a business deal. Moreover, the point is about cost effectives and convenience for every one who needs to attend the meeting. Do I sound stingy or a common sense business minded woman?

0 comments:

 

Copyright 2010 Love and Grace.

Theme by WordpressCenter.com.
Blogger Template by Beta Templates.