4 Feb 2011

I guess many people have blogged about CNY and how unhappy or happy they are during this CNY. Anyone can easily read what you write about them here.

I don't want to blog anything about my family whether it is good, bad, mistreated, being loved and blessed - Jesus walked with me. Thank you Jesus for such a close relationship you give me.

Often, many of us, we feel kind of left our during Chinese New Year as most of our relatives might not be of the same age and share the same interest. I feel closer to Jesus when I feel kind of left out. No one can love and care for us like Jesus does. Our parents' love is the secondary love from God and I personally have this thought that God created human and made us have parenting love for our children just like how He loves us.

Have you ever walked so closed and know deep in your soul and heart that Jesus is real and He is close with you every day? He is.

0 comments:

 

Copyright 2010 Love and Grace.

Theme by WordpressCenter.com.
Blogger Template by Beta Templates.